Icebreaker means ice-breaking. On one level it means staying warm, but our underlying meaning is about breaking the ice - new ideas and new relationships - between people and nature, and between natural fibres and your body
A stylish spin on the classic terry stretch pants, the Women's Zoya Pants combine a low-rise, relaxed fit silhouette with our cozy, 200gm unbrushed terry corespun fabric. Corespun features merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability and strength, while maintaining next-to-skin softness. We've added a touch of LYCRA� for active stretch. The drop waist features an external drawcord for a secure fit, and the relaxed ultra-soft feel is perfect for rest days.
- Drop waist with drawcord
- Back patch pocket
- Tapered legs
- Cuff at hem
- Corespun fabric for added durability
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 (5-7 Business Days)
- For orders under $100 - Standard Shipping (5-7 Business Days) $12 Flat Fee
- For Express Shipping (2-3 business days) - $15 flat fee
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving online order & payment except if the order is placed over the weekend.
- If an order is unavailable you will be contacted within 48 hours for an alternative or a full refund provided.
- For West & South Australia please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
- International orders are not Free shipping for orders over $100. Each order will be evaluated based on the size and cost. For more information, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org to find exact shipping costs.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.