The Lenz Heated Sock is a functional sock with an integrated heating element you don’t notice. By using the Lenz Heat App and Bluetooth, you are able to quickly and easily regulate the 3 heat control settings of the sock battery. Providing heat for up to 14 hours in the toe and sole region, the Lenz Heated Socks are designed with optimal moisture transportation, additional shin padding, ring bandages for optimal support on the foot and only require a short charging time.
PLEASE NOTE BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED
The Lithium Battery Packs which are sold separately are easily attached by means of a press stud on the leg band. The Lenz Heated Socks are perfectly suited for a variety of users and each battery pack comes with all of your international adaptors.
You can select 1200v or 1800v that can be used across all Lenz products. The benefit of the 1800v is a longer battery life and less charging over the course of your trip. The 1200v is more that enough for socks but you should consider the 1800v if you are looking at the gloves.
Everyone knows the cleaner the sock the warmer they are. Purchase a spare pair of the Lenz Heated Socks to ensure you have optimal warmth this winter over multiple days. A spare pair means less frequent washing, which is what everyone wants!
- performace sock with integrated heating element you don’t notice
- heating elements of the latest generation which completely incorporate the toe area
- the natural material mix of merino wool and silk supports the excellent heat effect of the sock
- optimal moisture transportation
- ergonomically knitted additional shin protector padding on the exposed parts ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- the lithium packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband
- machine washable at 30 °C
- Batteries not included, see Lithium Sock Battery
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.