The Receptor Backcountry MIPS is based on the Receptor + shell and core, and has double shells, a multi-impact EPP liner and an Aramid Penetration Barrier. The award-winning helmet is equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. The double overlapping shell and POC's patented VDSAP allows for a fully ventilated helmet with maximum comfort, without sacrificing penetration resistance.
- Ventilated Double Shell Anti-Penetration system (VDSAP)
- Multi-impact EPP liner
- Aramid Penetration Barrier
- MIPS system
- Recco avalanche rescue system
- Detachable ear pads and neck roll
- Compatible with the Communication neck roll with powerful Beats by Dr. Dre speakers and microphone (Not included)
- Goggle clip included
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 (5-7 Business Days)
- For orders under $100 - Standard Shipping (5-7 Business Days) $12 Flat Fee
- For Express Shipping (2-3 business days) - $15 flat fee
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving online order & payment except if the order is placed over the weekend.
- If an order is unavailable you will be contacted within 48 hours for an alternative or a full refund provided.
- For West & South Australia please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
- International orders are not Free shipping for orders over $100. Each order will be evaluated based on the size and cost. For more information, please contact - email@example.com to find exact shipping costs.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.