Based on the Auric helmet, developed for park and pipe riding, the Auric Cut has been adapted to provide a versatile helmet for any free-skier, on or off-piste. The multi-impact EPP liner combined with a tough ABS shell provides excellent protection in a durable construction.
The adjustment system ensures a precise, snug fit and the ventilation is easily adjusted from the outside to close off airflow in cold conditions or open it for strenuous hikes or milder days. The interior has been developed to provide high levels of adjustable comfort and the removable goggle clip provides a flexible attachment for those who prefer wearing the goggle on the inside of the helmet.
- Multi-impact EPP liner
- Robust ABS shell
- Adjustable ventilation
- Goggle vents evacuate steam from your goggles
- Internal padding for a safe and comfortable fit
- Size adjustment system for a precise fit
- Compatible with POC Auric Cut communication headset (sold separately)
- Removable goggle clip
- Weight 500g
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 (5-7 Business Days)
- For orders under $100 – Standard Shipping (5-7 Business Days) $10 Flat Fee
- For Express Shipping (2-3 business days) – $15 flat fee
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving online order & payment except if the order is placed over the weekend.
- If an order is unavailable you will be contacted within 48 hours for an alternative or a full refund provided.
- For West & South Australia please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
- International orders are not Free shipping for orders over $100. Each order will be evaluated based on the size and cost. For more information, please contact – email@example.com to find exact shipping costs.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.