The Oakley O Frame 2.0 XL also caters for people who also Ski and Board with Prescription Eyewear, making it ‘OTG’ (Over the Glass) compatible.
The three-layer fleece Polar fleece foam liner is soft and comfortable, which provides for a great fit and keeps you dry by wicking moisture away. Combine this with Oakley’s Dual Vented Lens, Anti Fog Lens Coating and seamless Helmet compatibility, you have a great option for adults with this goggle.
- All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
All-Mountain versatility, designed with a clean and simple aesthetic. Featuring a lightweight in-mold construction and our Modular Brim System (MBS), the MOD3 delivers the highest level of comfort for all day riding.
- MBS - Modular Brim System
- Lightweight In-Mold Construction
- Boa fit system
- Fidlock magnetic buckle closure
- Fixed Ventilation
- Removable Comfort Liner
- Removable Ear Pads
- Removable Goggle Strap Retainer
- Helmet Bag Included
- Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm)
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications
- Goggles not included.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.