This is the first time a ski jacket has been fully knitted, representing a major breakthrough for wearing comfort and freedom of movement: with double the amount of stretch than in a “normal” woven ski jacket, Freelite opens up the body’s natural flexibility. To make the Freelite knit fully weather protected, we paired the fabric with our exclusive KJUS FAST 20 membrane and DWR coating. The result is a jacket which is completely waterproof (10'000 mm), yet breathable (20'000 g/m² / 24 h). Keeping you warm even in wet conditions, Polartec Alpha dries considerably faster than common insulation materials. Innovation you can feel instantly. For the freest ski of your life.
- Detachable hood with adjustment system
- Neckgaiter for comfortable warmth
- Ergonomic collar
- Exclusive swiss 3D foam application
- KJUS AC-Vent™
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 (5-7 Business Days)
- For orders under $100 - Standard Shipping (5-7 Business Days) $10 Flat Fee
- For Express Shipping (2-3 business days) - $15 flat fee
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving online order & payment except if the order is placed over the weekend.
- If an order is unavailable you will be contacted within 48 hours for an alternative or a full refund provided.
- For West & South Australia please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
- International orders are not Free shipping for orders over $100. Each order will be evaluated based on the size and cost. For more information, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org to find exact shipping costs.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.