The future of stretch materials and engineered fabrics. Our new high speed jacket design is based on ski-specific movement studies and body heat mapping. Its 4-way stretch weave adapts and moves with the skier.
A ski jacket packed with technology and amenities This waterproof, breathable jacket is packed with KJUS fabric technology, including our AC-Vent system, 3D technology that stretches through all layers and Toray 3DeFX+ insulation with extreme elasticity and lasting thermal capacity. Add the detachable hood, neck gaiter storage pocket, adjustable hem with quick-release draw cord system, and detachable and adjustable powder skirt, and you have yourself a formidable jacket.
- 20k Waterproof
- 20k Breathable
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in center front
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for perfect climate with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Detachable adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and one YKK® zipper pocket
- Free rise construction KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro Motion stretch technology
- Detachable neck gaiter goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- 3D Technology - This material stretches through all layers and into all directions: from the lining to the insulation and outer fabric and even the seams.
- High breathability - Breathability comes as standard in all our products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours. It’s one of the most important factors to keep the body climate balanced even when the activity level increases.
- Waterproof - A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists – that's the science behind this number. The result is a product which is really watertight.
- AC Venting - The KJUS-patented venting system supports the body’s natural heat exchange system. It cools the body down in an instant and efficiently. A great advantage when the activity level increases.
- DWR - Durable water repellent (DWR) is a finish for fabrics, which adds water-shedding properties. Garments treated with DWR bead water and mud droplets and force it to simply roll off the surface.
- Fast Thermo Core - Exclusive stretch insulation with exceptional warmth-to-weight-ratio and stretch recovery. This allows for lightweight, but warm wear that keeps its shape and stretch performance. On top, it wicks moisture away quickly.