Our most popular ski jacket is a true KJUS classic. With the finest materials, a dynamic design and AC-Vent™ technology for perfect body temperature regulation, it simply has it all.
Engineered to perfection.
A classic design that's never dull, the Formula contains the best that KJUS has to offer when it comes to insulated ski jackets: four-way ultra-stretch fabric to help you carve up the pistes, our trademarked AC-Vent™ ventilation technology for enhanced breathability, an easy-to-use adjustable drawstring to draw the jacket tight around your body and a removable hood that fits over your helmet. Available in five striking tones.
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- KJUS AC-Vent™: award-winning ventilation system
- Chest pocket with laser cut-outs
- 4-way-stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts for perfect climate
- Intuitive cord adjustment for a perfect fit and look
- 3D Technology - This material stretches through all layers and into all directions: from the lining to the insulation and outer fabric and even the seams.
- High breathability - Breathability comes as standard in all our products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours. It’s one of the most important factors to keep the body climate balanced even when the activity level increases.
- Waterproof - A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists – that's the science behind this number. The result is a product which is really watertight.
- AC Venting - The KJUS-patented venting system supports the body’s natural heat exchange system. It cools the body down in an instant and efficiently. A great advantage when the activity level increases.
- DWR - Durable water repellent (DWR) is a finish for fabrics, which adds water-shedding properties. Garments treated with DWR bead water and mud droplets and force it to simply roll off the surface.
- Fast Thermo Core - Exclusive stretch insulation with exceptional warmth-to-weight-ratio and stretch recovery. This allows for lightweight, but warm wear that keeps its shape and stretch performance. On top, it wicks moisture away quickly.