Protective enough for winters on the plains, our Prairie winter boots boast a distinctly urban look. Featuring Kamik’s DriDefense waterproof membranes, these girls’ snow boots are guaranteed to keep socks dry. NiteRays reflective patches improve their safety when they’re walking home after dark. And an Easy-Grab Lace Lock helps your sanity when you’re late to get out the door.
Keep your feet 100% dry all winter long with our DriDefense waterproof membrane. It allows moisture to escape without letting any more in letting your feet breathe easy in any kind of weather.
-40°F/-40°C_3M Thinsulate Keep warm in frosty weather with 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, providing 1.5 times the warmth of down. Perfect for cool conditions or high activity levels.
EasyGrabLaceLock Keep the elements out of your footwear with our easy pull-tab and knob on our bungee laces, cinch it tight at the opening of your shoes.
Reflective Our NiteRays reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
Vegan This product is made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.
- 600 g per pair
- 24 cm Temperature Rated: -40°C
- Waterproof nylon upper with faux fur snow collar and gusset tongue
- Fixed 200g of 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fixed foam insulation with moisture-wicking boa lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- Removable boa-lined EVA insole
- SNOWTRAIL outsole, non-marking, synthetic rubber outsole
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 (5-7 Business Days)
- For orders under $100 – Standard Shipping (5-7 Business Days) $10 Flat Fee
- For Express Shipping (2-3 business days) – $15 flat fee
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving online order & payment except if the order is placed over the weekend.
- If an order is unavailable you will be contacted within 48 hours for an alternative or a full refund provided.
- For West & South Australia please allow an extra 2-3 working days for delivery.
- International orders are Free shipping over $500.
- Please note that due to the Covid-19 crisis there has been some delays in shipping times.
We offer a FULL REFUND within 30 days of purchase providing the following conditions are met. The item MUST come back in it’s original packaging, form and tags. The cost of shipping will not be refunded and the return shipping is the cost of the customer returning the items.
If the product has been deemed to be worn or has come back not in it’s original form then it will be shipped back to the customer and no refund will be offered.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
We will refund an item in accordance to Australian law with a repair, replacement or refund IF the goods:
- Are faulty, or become faulty within a reasonable period of time after purchase
- Are not fit for any purpose you stated or that the buyer made known to you (i.e. they don’t do what you said they would do)
- Don’t match your description or sample
- Are of unacceptable quality, or
- Fail to meet other mandatory
- We will issue a full refund for online purchases (However, the item must come with all the original tags, be undamaged & we reserve the right to reject a refund if we believe the item has been damaged or worn)
- For any returned items, the return postage must be paid for by the customer
Faulty or Damaged Goods
As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from Snowscene and, at all times, Snowscene will honour its obligations under consumer guarantees in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
If you have any problem with a product that:
- You believe is defective or faulty
- Does not match the description or sample provided
- Is not fit for purpose advertised
You can return it to Snowscene for assessment. Subject to that assessment we will either offer a full refund, replacement, repair (if we consider the defect to be minor) or exchange. Please note that sometimes our assessment will include consultation with the manufacturer which can take a minimum of 7-10 working days.
All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by Snowscene. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. Snowscene cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
Snowscene has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, Snowscene cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty.
We aim to have your return processed within 24 hours of receiving the item; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. This process usually takes around 1-4 weeks.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY ON RETURNS PLEASE EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org