Hoka One One cushioning has been available to runners around the globe for 6 years, and the same cushioning is now available to hikers in the Tor Summit Mid WP. Our midsole blend of EVA and RMAT� material provides both traction and cushioning, and our Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth ride. Technical midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram� MegaGrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides ample traction and durability.
The Summit is the perfect option for anyone looking for a waterproof, grippy comfortable shoe that can be worn at the snow and while they travel.�
- Nubuck and Suede Leather Upper�
- Event� Waterproof Membrane with Full Bootie Construction�
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry�
- Active Foot Fram Stability�
- Full Length EVA Top Midsole for Cushioning�
- Engineered RMAT Midsole for a Supportive Ride�
- Vibram� MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 (5-7 Business Days)
- For orders under $100 - Standard Shipping (5-7 Business Days) $12 Flat Fee
- For Express Shipping (2-3 business days) - $15 flat fee
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving online order & payment except if the order is placed over the weekend.
- If an order is unavailable you will be contacted within 48 hours for an alternative or a full refund provided.
- For West & South Australia please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
- International orders are not Free shipping for orders over $100. Each order will be evaluated based on the size and cost. For more information, please contact - email@example.com to find exact shipping costs.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.