The Fornix Backcountry MIPS is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet, based on the award-winning Fornix. The helmet is equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in case of an oblique impact.
- MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System).
- In-mold helmet with EPS liner.
- Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy.
- Adjustable ventilation.
- Goggle vents that evacuate steam from your goggles.
- Fixed goggle clip.
- Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.