The Fornix Backcountry MIPS is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet, based on the award-winning Fornix. The helmet is equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in case of an oblique impact.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS SOME SMALL CRACKS IN THE STICKERS ONLY OF THE HELMET. THIS IS NOT DAMAGE TO THE HELMET ONLY THE STICKERS. A FULL WARRANTY OF DATE OF PURCHASE STILL APPLIES.
- MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System).
- In-mold helmet with EPS liner.
- Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy.
- Adjustable ventilation.
- Goggle vents that evacuate steam from your goggles.
- Fixed goggle clip.
- Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.