A pre-curved, supple glove made from deerskin leather. Lined with soft and warm Italian wool, suitable for the city as well on the countryside.
- Outer Material: Deerskin - White tailed deer from North America gives a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture.
- Lining: Wool - Our Italian wool linings keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation down to minus five degrees celsius.
- Elastic - Helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- Points - Three lines of decorative stitching on the back of the hand.
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 (5-7 Business Days)
- For orders under $100 - Standard Shipping (5-7 Business Days) $12 Flat Fee
- For Express Shipping (2-3 business days) - $15 flat fee
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving online order & payment except if the order is placed over the weekend.
- If an order is unavailable you will be contacted within 48 hours for an alternative or a full refund provided.
- For West & South Australia please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
- International orders are not Free shipping for orders over $100. Each order will be evaluated based on the size and cost. For more information, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org to find exact shipping costs.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.