The 360 degrees Active Thermals have an ergonomic cut and are constructed with non chaffing flatlock seams. They deliver a close fit and free movement in a warm and comfortable baselayer. Non-polarized polypropylene is melt-spun and woven to form our hydrophobic, warm and lightweight fabric: Polypro Active. Polypro Active wicks sweat from the skin, greatly increasing the evaporation rate and maintains the user at their peak performance level. Polypro Active has an extremely low thermal conductivity of 0.25W/(m�K) which minimises the exchange of thermal energy. These characteristics combine to keep athletes warm and dry throughout a range of climatic and aerobic conditions.
- Low thermal conductivity retains the body's natural heat
- Hydrophobic material wicks moisture away from skin
- Ergonomic cut and flatlock seams for increased comfort
- Warm, lightweight and quick drying baselayer
- 100% Polypropylene
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 (5-7 Business Days)
- For orders under $100 – Standard Shipping (5-7 Business Days) $12 Flat Fee
- For Express Shipping (2-3 business days) – $15 flat fee
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving online order & payment except if the order is placed over the weekend.
- If an order is unavailable you will be contacted within 48 hours for an alternative or a full refund provided.
- For West & South Australia please allow an extra 5 working days for delivery.
- International orders are not Free shipping for orders over $100. Each order will be evaluated based on the size and cost. For more information, please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org to find exact shipping costs.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns Policy.