After more than 4 years of relentless innovation, this collection honors the original test pilots of Oakley technology who took progression to higher altitudes. They are the legendary skiers and riders who pushed possibility to new limits and inspired us to do the same with technology. We blazed the straps with our original Factory Pilot logo and added new color combinations in order to progress the expansion and visibility of this heritage collection. Canopy™ allows you to oversize your field of view, without compromising fit. The expanded periphery helps all consumers see more regardless of riding style, from racing to cruising groomers. The large-sized fit has been engineered to work flawlessly with most helmet types and sizes.
- Your new goggle comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses.
- Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
PRIZM is a new Oakley lens technology that fine tunes vision for specific environments. The lenses work to emphasize colors where the eye is most sensitive to detail, which in return, helps to enhance performance and safety.
Traditional sunglass lenses force us to make a compromise between the colors we want to see in an environment and the other colors that interfere with our perception. Oakley PRIZM works to filter out any “noisy” light that could interfere with vision, while emphasizing the colors necessary for optimal performance.
1. Enhanced contrast with a PRIZM option for any condition on the mountain.
2. Read the lines and bumps in the snow more clearly.
3. Get the maximum or minimum amount of light desired based on the weather.